Test Sugar Paste on small area of your skin, hand or leg. It is absolutely normal for skin to be red after sugaring. Please read following Sugaring hair removal technique to make your sugaring session easy and pleasant. Try to exfoliate 1-2 days before planned sugaring session – this will help a lot.
Do not sugar:
• After acid treatments or dermabrasions (please wait 4 months)
• If you suffer from vein diseases (for example Phlebitis)
• If you suffer from acute varicose veins
• On moles, warts, wounds, acne
• On sunburn
• If you suffer from Oedema
• If you suffer from weak connective tissue
If you are a man – DO NOT Sugar your testicles: they might get seriously injured!
1) Put the sugar paste in the microwave with the lid/cover on.
Microwave for 15-25 seconds if you have a 35oz Jar and 7-10 seconds if you have 8oz Jar, until the paste is just slightly warmer than room temperature (30-32°C/86-90°F).
Check if the sugar paste became pliable.
Tip: Try NOT to make the sugar paste too soft because it is more difficult to work with softer paste.
Take the sugar paste from the jar using only the tips of your four fingers.
Slowly stretch the paste out over your skin by pulling it AGAINST the direction of hair growth.